Alan James Gibson – Fitness Manager / Personal Trainer / Coach / Mentor
“Proving a supportive, safe, motivating and enjoyable environment for you to achieve your goals.”
Having experienced first hand the “Highs and Lows” of weight loss, and the impact that poor diet, toxic habits and behaviors have on daily life, physical & emotional wellbeing, I will do everything I can to help you achieve sustainable results in line with your goals .
How we will work together
Starting with a comprehensive FREE initial consultation I will help you identify whether you are ready for a Coaching or Personal Training programme and, if so, provide you with a detailed personal report recommending the most appropriate options for you to choose from.
If you are looking for someone with life skills, coaching and mentoring experience, empathy and first hand experience of successful and sustainable weight loss, transformation and strength gains then get in touch and lets start your journey to Feeling Good and achieving your goals.
Gizelle Basson – Personal Trainer / Mentor
My Coaching Philosophy
“With 5 years experience within the fitness industry including competing as a Bikini Fitness athlete at international level, I have tried numerous training and nutrition plans, and I know that everyone is different and requires their own unique plan to achieve their goals. What works for one person might not work for the next. I will help you find the balance that works for you and your lifestyle. Although results can be rapid, I do not believe in short term fixes. The health and happiness of my clients is always my priority.”
I want my clients to get the results they desire, but also enjoy the journey. I want you to feel that you are making lifestyle changes instead of ‘quick fixes’ which won’t last. If you are ready to start a journey towards a healthier, fitter and more energetic you, then I am fully committed to working with you.
How we will work together
My coaching plans are tailored to your circumstances and goals. Exercise is just one component to living a healthy lifestyle. We will work together to ensure you have all the tools necessary to make the changes. I will provide you with all the information, guidance and support you require.
All plans are personalised to help you reach your ideal health and fitness goal. Unlimited telephone/email/WhatsApp support included throughout your journey.
- Weight Loss
- Postnatal fitness
- Pain-free performance
- Bikini fitness competition prep
- Special occasion
- Improving your general health and fitness
- Photo shoot preperation
Ryan Bristow – Personal Trainer
“Through my continued education and learning I aim to provide an experience tailored to you and your needs. Everybody is unique and has their own particular goals, using my personal standards and beliefs, I’ll get you there!”
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition (ongoing)
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- Active IQ Level 2 NVQ in Instructing Exercise & Fitness (Gym)
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Boxercise Instructor
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Instructing Exercise & Fitness
- Life Fitness Product Training- Strength & Cardio
- Certificate in Studio Cycling with Premier Training
As a Sport and Exercise Science Graduate I have developed on an existing passion for all aspects of sport, fitness and nutrition. The insight into exercise science provided an understanding of the interdisciplinary approach required for success. Below is a list of my current and ongoing qualifications;
I provide packages that suit any individual; whether that is bespoke nutrition plans, 1 on 1 training sessions, periodised training plans or a combination of the three!
Using a multi-faceted approach, together we will get you well on the way to achieving your long-term goals. If you’re up for the challenge then so am I!
If you would like to speak to me regarding your nutrition or training goals, don’t hesitate to contact me via any of my details listed above.
Click here to read our latest testimonials
Benefits of Having a Personal Trainer at The Chase.
- Motivation – gain encouragement and support throughout the whole process of reaching your goal
- Weight Loss – distractions, frustrations and lack of motivation make losing weight hard on your own. Be pushed past those obstacles to hit your desired weight
- Eating Habits – get alternatives on your current food choices, learn the benefits/drawbacks of certain foods also linked to your training performance
- Change in body shape – keep progressing your sessions. Doing the same thing session in, session out will see the same old results
- Learn new exercises – introduce new exercises to prevent your workouts becoming stagnant and boring and ensure your technique is correct. Get a programme you look forward to doing every time
- Health conditions – Safe, guided programmes to help reduce health condition symptoms
- Sports performance – take your athletic performance one step further and learn new tricks to make you better than the rest
You are more likely to attend the gym if your personal trainer is waiting there for you. You will work out harder and not give up so easily with us motivating you constantly.