Ryan Bristow – Personal Trainer
“Through my continued education and learning I aim to provide an experience tailored to you and your needs. Everybody is unique and has their own particular goals, using my personal standards and beliefs, I’ll get you there!”
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition (ongoing)
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym)
- Active IQ Level 2 NVQ in Instructing Exercise & Fitness (Gym)
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Boxercise Instructor
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Instructing Exercise & Fitness
- Life Fitness Product Training- Strength & Cardio
- Certificate in Studio Cycling with Premier Training
As a Sport and Exercise Science Graduate I have developed on an existing passion for all aspects of sport, fitness and nutrition. The insight into exercise science provided an understanding of the interdisciplinary approach required for success. Below is a list of my current and ongoing qualifications;
I provide packages that suit any individual; whether that is bespoke nutrition plans, 1 on 1 training sessions, periodised training plans or a combination of the three!
Using a multi-faceted approach, together we will get you well on the way to achieving your long-term goals. If you’re up for the challenge then so am I!
If you would like to speak to me regarding your nutrition or training goals, don’t hesitate to contact me via any of my details listed above.
Sean Dawson – Personal Trainer
I recognise that every client is individual, and I know that every client requires a bespoke programme to achieve their goals. My Personal Training is all about staying motivated, getting results and getting them on schedule.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Sport (Health & Fitness) with Honours from the University of Bath
- BTEC National Diploma in Sports & Exercise Science
- Level 3 YMCA Qualifications in Personal Training, Nutrition & Weight Management, Lifestyle & Client Appraisal
- Level 2 YMCA Qualifications in Exercise & Fitness Knowledge, Fitness Instructing – Gym
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells, Certified Keiser M3 Cycling Instructor
I have worked in the health and fitness industry since 2005 from a Sports Coach, Fitness Instructor, Studio Instructor/Co-ordinator, Fitness Manager and Personal Trainer. Through this experience I understand that Personal Training is not just about having someone with you in the gym, it is about having someone guide you through your entire programme of health and fitness development, which includes your training inside and outside of the gym, your diet, your lifestyle and all support services to ensure that you are in full health.
My specialities are aimed towards fat loss, cardiovascular fitness, growth in lean muscle definition, sports specific strength & fitness and Kettlebell training I take pride in making changes happen and ensure this process is one that is fun and supportive.
Denise Beaumont – Personal Trainer
“My mission is to have a positive impact on your life by creating a memorable fitness experience which will establish and highlight your interests and abilities. I will deliver the best possible fitness and nutrition solutions to meet your needs through fun, challenging, appropriate and effective programs that will leave you enthused and educated every step of the way. I will support you to achieve an independent approach to continually enhance all aspects of your health, fitness and general wellness.
…My goal is to fill your training with positivity and confidence and for you to achieve every one of your goals”
Qualifications & Experience
- 8 Years’ Experience
- Level 3 Certificate Personal Training
- Level 3 in Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 GP Referral
- Level 2 Exercise to Music
Denise is an experienced Personal Trainer with over 8 years’ experience in the fitness industry. She has trained with a diverse clientele of all ages including clients with injuries, health problems and people wanting to manage their weight, define or change body shape and size.
Denise is qualified in GP Referral and is able to give additional and specific advice to patients that have been referred by a medical practitioner for a particular condition. Denise is able to offer additional support to clients with hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, diabetes, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, back pain and mental health conditions.
Denise has experience in Bulgarian Bags, Kettlebells, Aqua bags, Stability Balls and TRX, working with your own body weight and increasing flexibility to add plenty of variation to your training. She can support you whether you goals are to lose weight, increase muscle, support a medical condition, and achieve a sports interest or a fitness goal. Whatever you are looking to accomplish there is a logical and enjoyable way of assisting you with your training.
Alan James Gibson – Personal Trainer / Coach / Mentor
“Proving a supportive, safe, motivating and enjoyable environment for you to achieve your goals.”
Having experienced first hand the “Highs and Lows” of weight loss, and the impact that poor diet, toxic habits and behaviors have on daily life, physical & emotional wellbeing, I will do everything I can to help you achieve sustainable results in line with your goals .
How we will work together
Starting with a comprehensive FREE initial consultation I will help you identify whether you are ready for a Coaching or Personal Training programme and, if so, provide you with a detailed personal report recommending the most appropriate options for you to choose from.
If you are looking for someone with life skills, coaching and mentoring experience, empathy and first hand experience of successful and sustainable weight loss, transformation and strength gains then get in touch and lets start your journey to Feeling Good and achieving your goals.
Click here to read our latest testimonials
Benefits of Having a Personal Trainer at The Chase.
- Motivation – gain encouragement and support throughout the whole process of reaching your goal
- Weight Loss – distractions, frustrations and lack of motivation make losing weight hard on your own. Be pushed past those obstacles to hit your desired weight
- Eating Habits – get alternatives on your current food choices, learn the benefits/drawbacks of certain foods also linked to your training performance
- Change in body shape – keep progressing your sessions. Doing the same thing session in, session out will see the same old results
- Learn new exercises – introduce new exercises to prevent your workouts becoming stagnant and boring and ensure your technique is correct. Get a programme you look forward to doing every time
- Health conditions – Safe, guided programmes to help reduce health condition symptoms
- Sports performance – take your athletic performance one step further and learn new tricks to make you better than the rest
You are more likely to attend the gym if your personal trainer is waiting there for you. You will work out harder and not give up so easily with us motivating you constantly.